Brake Fluid Flush Service
Every 2 Years or 50,000 Kilometers
Why is this service important?
Your vehicle’s brake fluid system is designed to transfer the pressure at the brake pedal to hydraulic pressure, which is used to compress the brake components.
• Brake fluid is hydroscopic – it absorbs moisture, and moisture destroys expensive parts.
• Moisture also causes brake fluid to boil at a lower temperature, affecting braking.
• A brake fluid flush removes corrosive metals from the brake system.
• It’s much less expensive to change the fluid than some very expensive parts.
How often should I get it done?
Every 2 years or 50,000 km. We test the brake fluid on every visit and when the contamination becomes a problem, we will recommend a brake fluid flush.
Having a brake fluid flush every 50,000 km will help ensure that your braking system lives a long and healthy life, providing you with optimum braking power, reliability and safety. And with our value pricing and quick servicing, we get you back on the road quickly at a great price!
RISKS: What will happen if I don’t get this service done?
If this important service is not done every 2 years or 50,000 km, you may experience:
- Dangerous increase in stopping distance
- Failure of the ABC control assemblies
- Failure of the master cylinders
- Caliper pistor failure
- Rotor damage from overheating
- Premature wear of the brake pads