Transmission Fluid Flush Service
Every 2 Years or 50,000 Kilometers
Why is this service important?
Your vehicle’s automatic transmission system is designed to transfer power from the engine to the wheels at a consistent level. Transmission fluid is subject to tremendous amounts of heat and wear and it fails over time as the viscosity changess.
- Replaces the friction modifiers of tranmission fluid, which are depleted over time.
- Lengthens the life of the seals and clutches.
- Removes the worn clutch material that forms over time.
- Flushes transmission cooler, torque converter and valve body.
How often should I get it done?
Every 2 years or 50,000 km. The service interval we recommend is moderate, and based on our observations of literally thousands of vehicles over the years.
Having a transmission fluid flush every 50,000 km and replacing transmission filters – for those that have serviceable filters – every 100,000 km, will help ensure that your transmission lives a long and healthy life, getting you where you need to go. And with our value pricing and quick servicing, we get you back on the road quickly at a great price!
RISKS: What will happen if I don’t get this service done?
If this important service is not done every 2 years or 50,000 km, you may experience:
- Rough or erratic shifting
- Complete transmission failure