Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services
Maintenance is the key to extending the life
and maximizing the performance of your vehicle.
We recommend regularly scheduled preventive maintenance in order to keep your vehicle running efficiently, reliably and safely.
Without regular maintenance, your vehicle’s life is shortened and can become prone to costly problems and issues that could have been easily prevented. In addition, most new vehicle warranties require that the vehicle is regularly maintained, or else the warranty will be rendered void.
Our Technicians are trained and certified to provide all factory recommended services and new vehicle warranty maintenance.
We do everything the dealer does at your recommended scheduled maintenance service intervals. Every vehicle requires different types of maintenance at each scheduled interval. We have the specs of what your manufacturer requires.
Preventive Maintenance Services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
- Lube, Oil & Filter change (recommended every 3 months/5,000 km with standard oil and 6 months/8,000 km for synthetic)
- Cooling System Flush
- Brake System Check and Brake Fluid Flush
- Transmission Service and Transmission Fluid Flush
- Tire Condition inspected for wear, air pressure and rotated
- Battery Service
- Belts and Hoses inspected for wear and tear
- Air Filters inspected and replaced if necessary
- Wiper Blades checked and replaced if necessary
Call us today to schedule an appointment
(or use our Real Time Appointment Scheduler)
and experience what we can do for you!
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click here for map and directions.
Marks Auto Service Advantages
- Professional, Licensed Technicians
- Guaranteed Repairs and Services
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service
- 12 Month / 20,000 Kilometer Nationwide Warranty and 24 Month / 40,000 Kilometer Local Warranty